The COLLIER PTA brings together the parents, teachers and others (grandparents, aunts, uncles, extended family, etc) who share the same common goal of helping our children. The PTA is designed to promote the social, emotional and academic growth of our children. Here are some examples of what the COLLIER PTA does:
- Provides information so that parents stay informed of school activities and other issues through newsletters and PTA meetings
- Provides a yearly stipend of $200 to teachers for purchase of needed classroom supplies and educational resources and $500 to the office for school supplies
- Provides money to school library to update titles each year
- Helps to fund school improvement projects such as Promethean technology in every classroom, new cafeteria tables, web-based enrichment applications, Scholastic News subscriptions, and much more!
- Coordinates volunteer efforts to provide the following to our families: Art instruction through the Art Parent Partnership…Field Day…Monster Mash…Teacher Appreciation Week…Fall & Spring Scholastic Book Fairs…Movie Nights…Talent Show…Skate Country Nights…Jog-a-thon…Chili Cook Off…McTeacher Night
These things cannot happen without YOU! Please join today and show that you support all that the COLLIER PTA does. As a member, we invite you to attend meetings and/or volunteer your time – as much or as little as you want, but it is certainly not mandatory. We appreciate your support by just joining too!!!